Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here I go again

I am at it again. This time, inspired by Rosie I am going to do the blog thing - but about what I am good at - cooking.

I am not an "Oh, I watched Food Network and look what I made" kind of cook. For me, it comes from somewhere deep in my soul. The kind that people say "Damn, how did you make that?" The kind that is so good, you not only wanna slap your mama, but slap Paula Deen while you are at it.

A run down of things cooked this week: Shrimp and Grits, Chicken Parmesan, Beef Stroganoff, and Paella. The rest of the week will probably include Cubed Steak and Mashed Potatoes and something with Pork Cutlets.

I will start posting recipes as and pics, and maybe even some how to video -thanks to the greatest creation ever - the Flip Video as I go.

I can't wait. This is gonna be good.

No comments: